Thanks to donations from fans and a grant through the Staffordshire Football Association, around £25,000 was made available to upgrade facilities at Bilston’s Queen Street Stadium. These included new perimeter fencing around the pitch, new dugouts and better access for disabled supporters.
Greenhous Commercials sponsored pitch side advertising for the club which was founded in 1894 and moved to Queen Street in 1919. Bilston Town FC is a real community club which relies on the generosity of a host of volunteers to prepare for, and run the club on match day. The club play in the West Midlands Regional League Premier Division.
Pictured are (l to r): John Turley (Greenhous DAF), Graham Hodson (Chairman of Bilston Town FC), Andrew Barrington (Greenhous VW) with daughters Kelsey and Anya, and Denise Frankham (Vice-Chairman of the club.)